Weight Loss Solutions for Food Cravings- Riding the Storms of Everyday Life

Copyright (c) 2012 Pattie Pilling

What do you do when you get caught in the storms of life? Are you reaching for those cookies? Reaching for those chips? Are you in the process of losing weight? You are going along nicely and boom! Something out of nowhere takes you for a loop!

I want to tell you what happened to me today. I was out riding my bike. I had noticed that it was starting to get a little windy and was getting rather dark towards the mountains where I ride. It was ok though the darkness was quite far away and I am used to riding in the wind.

About 45 minutes into my ride it started raining. By one hour, I felt that I needed to return to my vehicle. I listened to that thought and turned around. It started to rain more. Then it turned to sleet, then snow!! That wasn't the end though. Hail started to come down. I kept on riding. As I rode I told myself all sorts of positive statements.

"I am a good safe rider. I will get to my vehicle safely. This is making me stronger. I can do this. I know I can. I am becoming stronger and more powerful. My legs are strong and powerful. I am almost there." I so wanted someone to stop and help me out, but nobody did.

Funnily enough, I also thought about how this relates to weight loss. Sometimes you are going along oh so nicely. In the distance are those chips, those cookies, that extra comfort food. It is in the distance and you are okay with that. You can handle that. Then your spouse says something slightly negative to you. You have a bad day at work. Your kids seem out of control. You start getting food cravings and they are worsening. You just want to eat and make it all go away!

Sometimes the storms of life come upon us and we don't know what to do. Do I did as I went through my storm. Keep your eye on your destination. Keep your idea on your goal. Talk yourself though it. This too shall pass. Give yourself all the positive self talk to get yourself through the situation. You can ride through the wave. You need to keep your eyes forward and do everything you need to do to ride through the storm and you will come out triumphant without eating your way through it.

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals" ~Anonymous


----------------------------------------------------
To reciever your FREE audio of the "#1 Secret Of Getting Into Your Skinny Jeans" to learn how to lose weight and keep it off, go to http://weightlosssecretsandsupport.com/


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=263517

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver